Monday, October 20, 2008

JUST ME...

Oh Dear! I am reading Leadership and Self-Deception, Getting Out of the Box because I really do not know what I want to be when I grow up. I keep questioning myself...do I want to go back to the classroom, if so which grade? Do I want to keep going and pursue Administration? Oh my word...
Self-deception actually determines one's experiences in every aspect of life. The extent to which it does that, and in particular the extent to which it is the central issue in personal and professional leadership (vii). It blinds us to the true cause of problems, and once blind, all the "solutions" we can think of will actually make matters worse. That's why self-deception is so central to leadership-because leadership is about making matters better(viii). Silence.....

MORE to Come..........

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online